Hi SQL Server Lovers!
Yes, It is true that normally I talk about cases or issues that happens to me that I share with you, but this time I’m going to talk about something different. I like doing certifications (this one was the 10th time that I did an exam), it force me to study and help me to learn new things. This was my first time also to take a beta exam but also I had to take it from home since the training centers are closed (I don’t need to explain why…). Below some things that I want to share:
Training that I did
- I studied from this study guide from Gregor Suttie -> https://gregorsuttie.com/2020/04/19/azure-dp-300-study-guide/
- I did the Data engineering path from microsoft trainings ( since there was no training available for this exam) -> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/learn/paths/azure-for-the-data-engineer/
- I did some pluralsight trainings -> here the link on how to get the membership https://help.pluralsight.com/help/microsoft-azure-courses
- A great video from Donovan White about Azure database for postgrees -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UwKXNCG4Ew
- A great video as well from German Cayo (in spanish!) about Azure Database for Mysql -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-jc_zG-IZs
Thoughts about the exam:
Well, this was the largest exam that I took (2 hours took to me more or less to complete it), it was very interesting since this had questions about everything. I’ll reccommend to follow the links that I paste above or do trainings about the exam 70-765 (Provisioning SQL Databases) since the topics are related. Since this is a beta exam I didn’t get the result, so I need to wait until this exam go in GA to see the result.
I hope this help you!